Sunday, May 28, 2006

I blog because I care

I really have no idea what to post about. I'm more posting to post than anything else.

This past week has been a bit more restful than my first. I only worked a little under 40 hours, and got to hang out with some family and see The da Vinci Code, which was not amazing, but better than the critics made it out to be. Sometime this week I'll go to X-Men, I just need to find a night for it. It's looking like a busier work week again, so I might be in the mood for a good relaxing time at some point.

Oh, I did have a fun Friday. Abby was going to visit her friend Jess in CO, so I drove her to the airport at 2:30 in the morning, since Minneapolis is 2 and a half hours south of us and her flight was supposed to leave at 6:15. That got changed to 9:15, which meant she would miss her connecting flight, so we waited in line for an hour before she talked to someone who told her the best bet was to just fly to Denver at 9:15 and try and get on a connecting flight on standby. After waiting all day in Denver, she finally got on at 5:30. Me, on the other hand, drove back to Brainerd and hung out with my cousins for a bit, so I didn't sleep. Then I worked, then hung out with Aana and Seth, so I went to bed at 11, 21 hours after waking up. Glorious.

Tomorrow night I'm gonna try making Bourbon Chicken. If it turns out ok, I'll add it to my regular list at school. I hope it's good.

This will most likely be a movie summer for me. I have picked up six movies since arriving home, and that will only continue as I plan to buy at least one season of Friends this week, on sale for 16.99 each at Best Buy. Which one is still a mystery, but will most likely be season 7, for whatever reason.

My parents and I watched the first disk of season 1 of Lost tonight, and I had a really hard time stopping, but my parents want to spread it out a bit. I might cheat and watch some without them...

I think I've rambled sufficiently about nothing at all, check you later.

1 comment:

.....ashley said...

omgomgomgomgomgomogmg LOST omgomgomgomgomgomgogmogmogmogmgomgomg

you should NOT spread it out just watch them all at once and then buy the second season or something and watch it ALL AT ONCE BECAUSE ITS SO GOOD ASDFASFDASDFADSFASDFf

(i have the entire second season on my comp i bought it from itunes because i couldn't handle myself so we can totally have LOST parties this summer with jackie oh man oh man i want to give away ALL THE SECRETS OSMGOMGOMG ASFDASFDASDFADSFF@!!!!! SO GOSO!!!)