Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Blogging Katrina and a new setup

Finally, my 10 page paper on blogs and Hurricane Katrina is complete! I turned it in about 15 minutes ago, and that felt great. I was hoping to get to around 12 pages, but after several hours of wokr and research I realized that was not going to happen, at least not now. I'm pretty happy with the way it turned out though, so I hope she likes it.

The rest of my classes today should be uneventful. Accounting will be short, since she'll give back our tests and I'll decide I don't need to take the final and leave. Marketing will be review for the final, which I found out is on Friday instead of Thursday. Finance, we'll go over some new material and prep for the final. Loads of fun.

We got to move into our house yesterday! Well, I guess I should say we can move into the house, but nobody spent the night there last night. Tim should be in on Wednesday. I'm going to try and be in sometime this weekend, probably Sunday, though I most likely won't stay there until Tuesday, as I don't have a bed yet. Doug is basically staying in my spot for the summer, he just needs to confirm a few things, but I'm planning on him.

The place is really cool, I like it alot! The thing I might be most excited about is the basement, which is currently filled with crap, but that's getting cleaned out and I'm going to make it a sweet hang out/card game area. A chillax lounge, if you will. I'll try and post some pictures of the place sometime soon. First I need to find my digital camera that disappeared sometime in the last month...

No comments: