Friday, May 05, 2006

Celebrate good times

My last final of the year was this morning, and it went fine. Now I get to hang out here for a week and then head home.

So I've been thinking about adding a second major, finance. It would only be an extra semester, I could totally do it. Then I could be out of Belmont after 3 and a half years with two degrees, both in business administration, one in music business and one in finance. Hopefully I could then find a job down here that would be in the music industry with something to do with finance. Plus, if I don't find anything in the music biz, there's lots of opportunities in finance, and they'll pay better. So kind of a win-win. I just need to decide if I want to put myself through 18 credits of high-level finance... Maybe I should look for the win-win-win, as Michael Scott would say.

We're having the Soccer Mom formal tonight, which means I get to wear my amazing new sport coat that I got at Southern Thrift on Tuesday. Should be fun.

M:I 3 is getting decent reviews, mostly that Philip Seymour Hoffman is amazing and the movie is nothing spectacular but entertaining nonetheless. Works for me. Might have to wait until Sunday to see it though, I'm running low on funds. And I'm making cookies this afternoon. Yep.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

add the major. it will be worth it. its why i added math. DO IT!

*Danielle*

Anonymous said...

MI3 was soooooo good. And I was not looking forward to seeing this movie. So, you will not be disapointed.

P "N" K said...

I added Econ Mark...and it will probably cost me about an extra semester or so as well. I say go for it.

MI3 was good. I posted my mini-review in the comments of my latest blog post. It was, imo, about on par with #1 and better than #2 for sure.