Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Living the high life

Man, time flies when you're... not doing anything.

I've spent the last week working basically, which is cool with me because even though I've been really sore and pretty tired most of the time, it's still worth it for the money, and my dad is being plenty generous right about now.

Today I begin living the immaculate life. You see, our house goes up for sale tomorrow, which means that people will be touring it until it sells, which I personally don't think will be too long, but until that happens I can't be messy, not even in my own room. Rather unfortunate on the whole. I have been able to look at the house plans for the new place and I looked at the land it will be on and it should be a pretty sweet set up. I might recruit a few people to help us move in, depending on when it's done. I smell a Fall Break road trip...

I should really start doing stuff with the few people that are in town this summer. No parties at my place (again with the whole immaculate thing), but movies, Applebees, Whipple, etc. should start going down.

In some of the lamest news of the year, Belmont has increased tuition another $550/ semester for next year. Yahoo for more loans!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey. I know how you feel about the whole thing about people touring your house. I moves 11 times before I came to Belmont so I feel your pain.

.....ashley said...

YEAH. let's start doing fun things in brainerd. YEAH. let's do it. YEAH.

posh.