Thursday, May 04, 2006

The voice of experience can change history

Things I love:

1. Pulling out gems like this title during an in-class essay final.

2. The new house, even though I've hardly moved anything in.

3. The new Elms album, The Chess Hotel. Bought it yesterday morning, probably on my 7th listening right now. Great rock and roll.

4. Knowing that in just over 24 hours I will be sitting in a movie theater watching M:I 3. And it's not going to suck.

5. Sweet thunderstorms.

Things I'm cool with:

1. Getting low on food right around the time I'll be moving.

2. Wanting to take a nap.

3. My finance final this afternoon.

Things that I'm not down with:

1. Running out of gas because of a stupid gas gauge. (Thanks to Tim, Kim, Susan, and Ryan for the help)

2. Humidity.

3. Spending $42 to fill up my tank yesterday.

4. Wanting to make cookies and realizing all of the cooking stuff was my roommate's and is now at his new condo.

1 comment:

P "N" K said...

I haven't yet decided what movie i'm going to as my "break for non-finals studying extravaganza" tomorrow. Either United 93 or MI3. They both have 3s. One I want to see for sure. One I don't want to see quite as much, but is much more of a getaway from hardcore math torture. Hmmmm.