Saturday, November 12, 2005

Responsibility? What's that?

Ok, so after a week of mild stress including a speech, group presentation, and 3 tests (the busiest week I've ever had at Belmont. scary, huh?), I now have nothing due until next Tuesday. Gotta love BU.

I worked 13 hours this week and didn't sell a single thing. Not one. But hey, I got paid to do it, and thats all that matters.

Anyone else addicted to Sudoku? If you're not, you're one of the lucky ones. I envy you.

My music publishing class went fine, I used Hooked on a Feeling for the one scene, and Reset by Mutemath for the other. I think they both fit pretty well, but neither one won the class vote. Its cool though, I enjoyed the assignment.

Since I don't have any way to modify the pictures from New Orleans, I think the best way for people to check them out is the photobook I made of them on Facebook. For those of you without Facebook, thats too bad. I'll show them to you if you ask though.

Today should be pretty easy going. I'm recording background vocals for Tim's Audio II recording of Autumn. Then I think I'll go to the Country Music Showcase, and Ben's hooking me up with a ticket to the after-party. And by hooking me up, I mean giving me and Jess tickets so that he doesn't have to awkwardly try and make small talk with a bunch of self-important "industry" people.

Last night I tried to buy my ticket to the midnight showing of Goblet of Fire at the IMAX theater, but it was sold out. Dang it. I'll survive though. I'm sure there will be plenty of people who will want to see it again, so I won't be going by myself. at least I hope not.

1 comment:

P "N" K said...

IMAX Harry Potter.

Drool.

I'm pretty sure I'm just seeing it over Thanksgiving break in Brainerd, which is decidedly not IMAX.