Friday, November 18, 2005

And the Lord said, "Let it be cold(er)," and it was so.

In honor of Nashville finally getting some semi-cold weather (it was below freezing yesterday), I have changed my colors. I'm working on changing the header too, but for now, this is the way it will have to be.

Today has been mostly uneventful. I went to Target and found out that you can buy any season of Friends besides the last for $19.99. At random, I bought the 8th, which should be pretty good. I picked up my little sister's birthday present as well, and I get to give it to her in person, both good things.

I've been working since 4, and it's starting to get long. Real long. but I have friends here now too, so that'll help until they leave. and we're supposed to watch Madagascar at 10:15 at my place, so more stuff to look forward to.

Goals for the weekend:
1. Write my new testament paper
2. Write my speech on why Wal-Mart sucks so I don't have to when I'm home
3. Go to Harry Potter

Realistic? I really hope so.

2 comments:

P "N" K said...

You might want to change the "post a comment" color to that white.

Harry Potter is very good imo. Not "spectacularly Uber kick-ass sweet" but very good.

markymark said...

Ok, so to change the color of that I have to change the color of all my sidebar links to white as well. Does this look ok? Should I go a bit darker on the sidebar background?