Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Is this the last hurrah?

You gotta love early morning registration days. Just great.

So I got the schedule I basically wanted, with just a change in time for third year writing. My spring looks like this:

Tuesday:
8-9:15 - Third Year Writing
9:30-10:45 - Accounting II
12:30-1:45 - Principles of Marketing
2-3:15 - Business Finance

Thursday:
Same as above, plus:
5:30-9:30 - First 8 weeks: Jesus in the Gospels and Film (Junior Cornerstone Edition)
Second 8 weeks: Physical Education Activity

I'll also have an online Wellness Nutrition class for the first 8 weeks, and I'll have a 1 credit internship. This gives me 18 credits total, and I dont think it'll be any harder than what I've got right now. The 8 week cornerstone class could be a little rough, but it was definitely the best option on there, so I'll have to just suck it up.

And since it is far too early for me to be functioning on a day I don't have to be anywhere until 11, I'm going back to bed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

my advisor told me i wasnt allowed to take finance cuz i was still hadnt taken acct II....i am jealous you got to take it.

*Danielle*