Tuesday, October 18, 2005

A Weekend in the Big Easy

Ok, so New Orleans was really really good, I'm very glad I went. Definitely more productive than going home or chillin out here. I would write a bunch of details and such right now, but they had us journal each day, and I'll be getting that back this weekend, so I'll get that typed up on here with some pictures that other people took.

Yesterday was fairly uneventful, I spent most of the day trying to begin studying for my new testament midterm today. That never really happened though.

Today was very good. It included, among other things:
1. A new testament midterm that was much easier than anticipated.
2. Getting back my History of the Recording Business Test back and getting a 93 on that.
3. Finding out I got a 98 on my accounting test.
4. Music Publishing was canceled.
All of this, and it's only 6:30.

I skipped my first class of the semester this morning. I did it to study for my midterm. I am such a rebel.

Now that the midterm is over, I have to prepare a speech on SPAM (the meat product) for Thursday. This could get interesting.

Batman Begins releases on dvd today, and if you haven't seen this movie, you should. Even if you don't like Batman or Katie Holmes or comic book/superhero movies, watch it for no other reason than Michael Caine and Morgan Freeman.

No comments: