Monday, October 03, 2005

Cleaning house

I stole this from Hannah:
A Music Inventory
How many songs?
3641 songs, 9.7 days, 13.4 gbs.

Sort by song title:
"'10'" - LA Symphony
"Zak and Sara" - Ben Folds

Sort by time:
"Shut Up" - Five Iron Frenzy
"Blind/Four Seven" - Jars of Clay

Sort by album:
"12 Stones" - 12 Stones
"X&Y" - Coldplay

Top Five Most Played Songs:
"Better Together" - Jack Johnson
"The Fox" - Nickel Creek
"Kingdom Come" - Coldplay
"Never Know" - Jack Johnson
"Quicksand" - Andy Davis

First song that comes up on Shuffle:
"Salome (Zooromancer Remix)" - U2

Find "sex" How many songs come up?
0

Find "death" How many songs come up?
4

Find "love" How many songs come up?
148

Besides that, I was also tagged by Sarah Mudd, and I get annoyed when I tag people and they don't do stuff, so here you go:

Music Tag

The Rules: List 5 songs that you are currently loving. It doesn't matter what genre they're from, whether they have words, or even if they're any good, but they must be songs you're really enjoying right now.

Post these instructions, the artists, and the songs in your Xanga, then tag 5 other Xanga friends to see what they're listening to.

1. "Lemonade" - Chris Rice
2. "The Fatal Wound" - Switchfoot
3. "Beautiful Mistake" - Rob Blackledge
4. "West Coast Kid" - Paul Wright
5. "Control" - MuteMath

I will tag GotItSoICanReadJessies, shanesullivan, thecatnamedvirtue, RachyRach24, and desolateweed.


In completely unrelated news, I got my tire fixed today and put it back on all by myself. A huge moral victory. Now I just hope it doesn't fall off while I'm driving.

No comments: