Monday, October 31, 2005

At least it's something

So it's probably about time that I updated this thing. If only I had something interesting to say...

The past week has been relatively uneventful. Strike that, there's nothing relative about it, its been straight-up uneventful. Nothing was due in classes, life has gone on as normal.

We had our New Orleans reunion on Friday night, and it was great to see everyone again. We got picture CDs too, so I'm putting a few of those at the end of this post. And, I signed up for the December trip this morning, so I'm going down 2 days after I get back from Thanksgiving.

Fall Follies was hilarious. HILARIOUS. Seriously, one of the funniest things I've been to in a while. They did a whole thing about how guys at Belmont don't ask the girls out because the girls already have the curch booked by the second date. It even included Gollum stealing a girl's ring because it was his precious. Another funny sketch was Belmont Request Live, which culminated in a parody on "Gold Digger" called "Lot Thicker" about girls gaining the freshman 15 (Chow down girl, go 'head, chow down). That was great. Then the guys watched Jet Li's "Unleashed", which was better than I expected and very respectable as far as Jet Li goes.

Next week will suck, mark my words. I've got a speech, 3 tests, and a paper due. Thankfully my New Testament prof moved our paper back two weeks, or I would have had to spend this week doing that. And that would just be wrong, doing homework before it's due. So wrong.

That's all I got for now, at least it's something.

And by putting pictures at the end of this post, I really mean I'll do that sometime soon, assuming I can get the pictures to be smaller. So sometime.

No comments: