Friday, September 09, 2005

Tears stream down your face

Coldplay tickets for Sept 18, 2005 were purchased yesterday on ticketmaster by me. That sentence could have made a lot more sense if I'd worded it differently, but it's there now, so it doesn't matter.

College retreat this weekend for church. Should be a good time, I'm looking forward to it.

I've come to the conclusion that "This Side" is Nickel Creek's best album. Although I have not hear MAS, so I guess I can't say that definitively.

Work today. 11-12, 4-10. good times had by all. maybe I'll ressurrect Great American Lyricists tonight. That could be fun, eh?

1 comment:

jimaal said...

i hope you got floor tickets because that show will be SWEET especially becuse rilo kiley is opening and they are one of the best live bands EVVVVEEERRRR (ok i lie i lie but they are super good live)