Thursday, June 02, 2005

Stupid animators.

Just got back from Madagascar, and I'm not gonna lie, I was pretty disappointed. I was looking for another Shrek, and got something along the lines of Shark Tale without all of the annoying hiphop/ghetto references (if you overlook Chris Rock's incessant "Off the chiz-ain"'s). And don't get me started on quite possibly the most painful attempt at "Happy Birthday" in recent memory. It had all of the elements needed to be funny (they shoud've used the monkeys more), and yet they (gasp!) made a kids movie that's actually for kids. Stupid animators,

Work this week's been pretty busy, and tomorrow and Saturday won't be any better.

Saturday is Katie Lykins' wedding to Chino, which should be a good time (maybe, if I decide it will be for me). Then, Sunday is my cousin Jess' grad party in North Branch, MN. This is on my mom's side of the family, and my whole family gets along really well her brother Dave and his family, of which Jess is his daughter. All in all, should be a good time, but it leaves me without much of a weekend. My work week has become 6 days most of the time now, which is all well and good as far as money goes, but I'm gonna get tired pretty soon. I don't know how my dad does it all of the time.

I've spent the last 20 minutes first trying to create a crossword puzzle for here, then a wordfind, and I can't get either of them to work. Frick it all.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm not going to lie, I totally liked Madagascar. I laughed a lot the whole time. It's no Shrek, but it is pretty funny in my book!