Thursday, October 07, 2004

What the crap am I doing?

So... What to write...

I would like to take this opportunity to curse the Yankees: May you lose every game at the Metrodome for the rest of your existence. May your children be cursed with bad hair and acne. And may you lose every World Series Game for the rest of your existence on a walk-off home run.

good to get that out of my system.

Anyway, I realized today that my life at this point serves very little purpose. I go to simple classes, I watch TV, I eat, I sleep, I go on the computer, and thats about the extent of my existence. Sad.

I am really excited that I get to go home next week. Woo hoo for me.

Eventually I want this blog to have a schedule of themes for each day. Tentatively, its this:
Monday: My passionate ranting on a random topic
Tuesday: The stuff that I want to see/listen to/rent this week that I'll never actually do
Wednesday: Random thoughts on my life as a student
Thursday: Thoughts on the Brainerd Dispatch (esp. if John Hansen writes an article)
Friday: News week in review
Saturday: Sports week in review
Sunday:Whatever I feel like

Ummm...If you have any comments about how I should do this, let me know. I know this first one sucks, but I'm having trouble getting going. Peace out.

1 comment:

hannah said...

oh mark, only you would have a schedule of what to talk about in your blog.

don't blog for us, for we will remain a loyal fanbase forever and always. blog for you baby baby. will you remain a friend to yourself? that is the questione.