Friday, October 08, 2004

Questions About BHS That I Ask Periodically...

1. How does Tay not get beat up ever day?
2. Does Niemi talk about my class as often as she did the class of '03?
3. Has Razamataz grown a spine yet?
4. Whatever happened to the benches from sophomore year?
5. How much does the Fifth Street suck this year?
6. Why don't they just paint a memorial each year for the Kixters in the halls? Eventually, every foot of hallway would be covered with fake smiles, it would save trees, and it would stop the problem of writing on the floor.
7. Does Natasha still like me? (PLEASE NO)
8. How awkward would it be for me to go on stage at the alumni concert and sing "Every Time"?
9. With a closed campus, what do they do with all of the kids who skip the assemblies?
10. Why don't they give all of the sports budget to the football team and have the other sports divide the football revenue equally? That way, the football team could have fireworks after each first down and dancing bears at half time. That would bring 'em in.

Ah, the good old days...

8 comments:

hannah said...

rumor has it hewitt loooooves natasha.

markymark said...

He would.

J0hn said...

1. i try my best to insult tay and his father every day
2. no clue
3. no
4. no idea
5. as much as usual
6. they have probably started it it without anyones knowledge
7. natasha... who?
8. quite
9. you dont, they guard all the doors except the orchestra doors so you can only escape if you are in orchestra like me. you can also hide in the tv pro room
10. because, chester the molester would end up being one of the dancing bears

markymark said...

7. Natasha Leyk

Maya Kuehn said...

the benches are all in the theatre.
they showed up there halfway through sophomore year, and have been there ever since. backstage!
it was a quiet victory for the drama department, thanks largely to the janitors who seem convinced that the little theatre is just a giant broom closet.

J0hn said...

natasha has been goin for paul kittleson... its funny

.....ashley said...

please please sing every time hahahahahahahahaha dont worry cause last year, abby thielen came up... of course, smith got kind of mad but hey what can he do? kick her offstage? JUST DO IT

matt said...

Let me see.....
1. I don't have any clue. I told him to fill his pipet full of sulfuric acid using mouth suction in bio. I don't like him, along with every other sane person.
2. Um, not yet. She did talk about Kevin O'Grady and how he wrote about Pete Rose on the AP test. But nothing about you.....yet.
3. He just imposes more strictness to give off the impression that he has a spine, but alas, his attempts are in vain.
4. I was wondering that myself but I guess this was already answered.
5. Very much so. The pictures are horrible, but now, they are in color. I don't understand why they suck so bad, the paper is now printed at the Dispatch. And apparently, according to the great reporters, if people are forced to go outside a resturant to smoke, they will quit smoking. No they won't, they will quit going to that resturant. Geez.
6. I hate the kixters for that very reason. Read my very first post on my blog. You will see why, 11 reasons why I hate the friggin kixters. Plus, I would result to vandalism if a memorial was painted. But it would be for a good cause.
7. God Mark, I feel sorry for you. And I know what it is like cause this happened to me once. There really isn't a cure, just be an ass to her and pray she goes away. It worked for me.
8. Very awkward. But do it anyways. You can come stand next to me. It will be awesome.
9. We have cameras now so we really can't leave the building undetected. There really isn't a surefire way to skip assemblies anymore. Just do what I do...change the name from "Assemblies" to "Naptime".
10. The entire sports budget isn't given to the football team yet? Well, I suppose they need to save some for the kixters, but I could've swore that the other sports had to pay out of their own pocket. Hmmmm...

There, I did my best. Hopefully, I was of some aid to you.