Monday, October 18, 2004

In your face maya

So, I got to go home last weekend, and it was tons of fun. I got to see Haley, Boos, Meg, and Sully for lunch, which was lots of fun. My mom made like my 3 favorite meals that aren't ordered by phone. I got to hang out with people that I worked with at camp this summer, and that was tons of fun. I hung out with my sister a bunch. I watched Mystic River with Jenny. I went to McDonalds breakfast with Swan. I dont care if my sentence structure is repetitive, I had fun.

Now its only like 4 1/2 weeks until Thanksgiving. If I can survive thsi month, I can make it through anything.

3 comments:

hannah said...

what the heck, why were so many people home this weekend?

markymark said...

the only one who was home was swan, i met the others in the cities.

hannah said...

awesome. i'll bet i'm your favorite, jerk.