Monday, October 16, 2006

Smells like fall

Well this weekend was a very welcome respite. I saw a great movie (The Departed)and a great concert (House of Heroes/ Family Force 5 @ 12th and Porter). I proved my (and Ben's) supremacy at Trivial Pursuit Pop Culture Vol. 2. I began what will be one of the most difficult puzzles of my life (intricate, four-part sheet music). I put up Christmas lights in the Nintendo fort, too.

And all that doesn't include the large amounts of nothing that I did, like watching football, surfing the net, eating Little Caesar's, etc...

Now I'm back to the grind tomorrow, but it shouldn't be too bad. Most of my classes had big things due right before break, so I don't have too much to do. Which is great, because my investments mid-term is next Thursday, and I need to start prepping for that soon.

The guys and I are going camping this weekend at Doug's house. It's gonna be cold. It's gonna be wild.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Okay okay, you are the pop culture master. Someday though, watch out because I will take the title from you when you least expect it.