Monday, October 23, 2006

Mountain men on the run

Not much time to post right now, I NEED to study for my Investments midterm on Thursday. I don't think this will kick my butt, but it should be pretty difficult.

Camping this weekend was great, we all had a great time. I put some pictures on flickr, but if you want to see all of them, check out the facebook album here.

I have been working on this sheet music puzzle for 10 days now. I'm probably 2/3 done. I think I'm that far anyway. While doing this, I've been listening, at least for the last few days, to my iTunes library ordered by track number, then alphabetically by album, starting at the 7's. It's a really interesting way to listen to music, I must say. Worth trying.

Now I need to go learn about mutual funds. My great victory of the weekend was finally understanding the difference between a call option and put option and how they work. It only took 2 months.

No comments: