Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Breakage

My half-week of too much class officially ended 40 minutes ago with the completion of my principles of management mid-term (which was really easy). On the whole this past week has had a lot of assignments and tests, but it was much easier than anticipated. Lovely.

I feel like I should do something productive with this fall break. So far, my to-do list includes:
1. Buy a bed (as usual).
2. Make Funfetti cake cookies
3. Finish Ted Dekker's "Obsessed" so I can maybe think about buying the new Grisham.
4. Do the other puzzle my parents got me for my birthday.
5. Finish season 2 of Lost (2 episodes to go)
6. Catch up on season 3 with streaming episodes on abc.com
7. See FF5 (again) on Saturday
8. Enjoy the cool weather we're going to have (nothing like home, where it snowed today and temps tonight are supposed to get into the single digits)
9. Try out the bacon-wrapped pork I bought today. (it looks soooo good)

Other things I'm contemplating:
1. Writing a bad techno song with Ben.
2. Making a post card to send to postsecret.blogspot.com
3. Outlining what I would write if I wrote a book.
4. Winning every tournament on Tiger Woods for GameCube.

Does that seem like much? Oh, I want to clean the house too, since I'm going to be the only one here for long periods of time so it will be easier to get things done. Once I list it all out, I think it sounds relatively productive, I guess.

Apparently I'm going to see The Departed tomorrow a few guys. This movie looks quite good, I think it'll be a winner. And I might just go and buy "Prarie Home Companion" tomorrow too, since it's good and on sale.

If anyone has any great and wonderful ideas for me to do, I am all ears.

1 comment:

Jess said...

10. send letter to Jessica.
11. buy a bed, since you didn't do so for number 1
12. make chocolate covered cookie dough, just because.