Friday, October 27, 2006

Oh, gravity, why can't we seem to keep it together?

I am now in Blogger Beta. I’m hoping this doesn’t make too much of a difference, but it will let me label stuff and eventually do other cool things too, so I figured I should just go for it.


Facebook added a “share” feature today, which I’m not exactly sure how it works, but I posted the America We Stand As One video on there, and I think other people can see that now. Possibly. Kind of confusing to start off with.


I had my investments mid-term yesterday, which went decently well. I know that I was wrong on part of one question, but I felt really good about the rest of it. Plus, Gonas likes to put things on a curve, so I’m not worried. All I have left for that class now is a massive out-of-class final paper that I think he expects to be 15-20 pages. Huh.


This weekend will include a little more Reverb than normal. I’m covering a few hours today and a few extra hours tomorrow, which should be loads and loads of fun. I've decided that, between my 18 hours of class and roughly 12 hours at Reverb, I spend at least 30 hours a week just kind of suffering through waiting for the event to pass. Kind of crappy way to spend 4 and a half months, but I need the credits and I need the money, so I will suffer through.


I officially applied for graduation today, which I didn't even know I had to do until yesterday but is completely done now. Weird.


The rest of my weekend, beyond Reverbage, is pretty wide open. I'm going to catch up on season 3 of Lost, go to the UM Harvest Party, and watch Nacho Libre, among other things. If that doesn't sound fun-filled, I don't know what does.

No comments: