Monday, August 07, 2006

Greasy mullets and vengeful "teens"

Ok, so Miami Vice was quite a disappointment. It hardly had any good action scenes, let alone an interesting plot. And there were about 5 too many sex scenes, all pointless.

John Tucker Must Die, on the other hand, was quite entertaining. I would put it on the level of She's All That and 10 Things I Hate About You, at least in that vein. It had a pretty decent soundtrack too, if you're interested. Tomorrow night will bring what should be my favorite movie of the summer, Talladega Nights. (Please don't suck, please don't suck)

I now have 11 days until I head back to Nashville. I'm having a hard time thinking of things I need to get before heading back. Mostly I'll have to buy stuff when I get there.

One of the things I've done this summer to pass the time is fdoing and glueing together a bunch of jigsaw puzzles. I just completed my 12th puzzle, I think. The goal of this project is to cover one wall in my room with puzzles, which will hopefully look as good in real life as it does in my head. It has potential at least.

The Twins need to figure out some way to beat the Tigers if they're going to make the playoffs. Right now, not looking so good.

Work was 7:15-6 today. Tomorrow will start a bit later and hopefully end a bit earlier. And with that, I'm out.

No comments: