Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Are you dead or asleep? Either way you're worthless to me

All right, I'm down here finally. Actually, I have been for a couple days now, but that doesn't make a difference. I've got everything moved into my room, and almost set up. Now all I need is a bed. A minor inconvenience.

My car continues its quest to break down as many times as possible, and quite successfully I might add. The new starter should be installed sometime today. I'm really hoping it's done in the morning so I'll have time to get groceries. Then a bed. That's kind of the hierarchy of importance: car - food - bed. It's a nice little progression.

Last night Jon, Matt, and I went to the Counting Crows/ Goo Goo Dolls show. Good things about it:
1. It was free (best thing)
2. Goo Goo Dolls sounded great as long as the bass player wasn't singing lead
3. Counting Crows were pretty dang sweet too

We didn't stay for the whole Crows set because we all got tired and they were in they slow part of their set, so we just left. But it was a good time anyway, I'm hoping I get to go to more of these this year.

Classes start tomorrow, I've just got one in the evening. I've got an interview for my internship today at 1.

Must... get... groceries.

1 comment:

P "N" K said...

Oh man free Goo Goo Dolls. I'm jealous.