Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Jigga What?

They made an arrest in the JonBenet Ramsey case? That's frickin ridiculous. Wow.

Well I've got another day of work and then I'm off to Nashville. That means 2 days. Again, ridiculous.

I was just watching America's Got Talent, and they've got this girl from Franklin, TN who yodels. In their little pre-performance video, they showed her in Franklin and tried to make it sound like a small hick town in the hills. And I laughed, because Franklin is so insanely rich it's sick.

Snakes on a Plane comes out this weekend. I'm going to see it, unless I don't. If not this weekend, then next. It just has to happen.

I did get to see Talladega Nights the other night, and it was quite good. Definitely, like most Ferrell movies, needs to be watched several times, because it's about the lines more than the plot.

I need to pack.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just so you know on Wednesday, the first day of class, the back to school concert is Jars of Clay and The Elms. It is in the Curb and the first 700 Belmont Students get free tickets and wristbands to be on the floor. Go to the box office ASAP to get your tickets before all the new freshman get them. Oh and make sure your ID is on you. Thought you might want to know.

Danielle