Wednesday, January 26, 2005

Why?

Why is it that, whenever I tell someone down here that I'm from MN, they ask me if I've been to "Prarie Home Companion"? I want to be like, "Yes, MN is so small and backwards that we spend a good portion of our time visiting radio shows."

I've decided that I like this semester a lot more than last. The only problem is that I kinda want to either minor or switch majors to film, but they don't have that here. So maybe I'll minor in graphic designor marketing or something fun like that.

I'm starting to think that the Open Forum idea is stupid. I'm gonna try posting a more controversial topic and see if I get any more response, otherwise it's over, and I'll have to switch to a never-ending story or guest column.

I have class tonight, but I really don't want to go. It kinda sucks to sit through a 3 hour class on business law that could easily be done after 1. But, I get credit to sit there, so I might as well go. AND, if I don't miss any of the classes, I don't have to take the final, so further incentive to get off my butt.

I just remembered that I haven't posted about my Old Testament teacher. She seems like she'll be an OK teacher, but I'll describe her physically: approx. 5'10", 300 pounds. Giant glasses that always fall to the end of her nose. left eye? lazy. hair is red, and goes to the middle of her calves. She also has a slight lisp caused by the noticeable build-up of spit on her lower lip.

Ahh, Good times.

1 comment:

hannah said...

boos isn't controversial. he's just dumb. everyone agrees.