Friday, January 07, 2005

New and improved!

I know you probably didn't think it was possible for my blog to be any cooler, but I somehow found a way to do just that. If you direct your attention to the sidebar, you will notice a new category: features. The links underneath this category allow you to access the two sub-blogs I've created. One is for music reviews, and I am looking for other people who would like to do album reviews alongside me. The other is for the blog game, so that those of you who have absolutley no desire to even bother with them don't have to, and those of you (parker) who don't want to even bother with anything else can just bookmark that blog instead. Ok, I think that's it for now. I might eventually create a few more sub-blogs, depending on how boring/easy school is when I begin semester #2.
Peace out.

1 comment:

.....ashley said...

1. mark, your backgrounds are so nice and i like them a lot and i wont lie.
2. jackie has a lesbian crush on natalie portman.
3. and sarah jessica parker.
4. i like your backgrounds and fonts. teach me how sometime k?????????//