Monday, June 25, 2007

It's Wii-tastic!

I'm not going to sit and here and lie to you: I'm behind. I've decided not to try and catch up with the daily reports at this point, since there's just so much going on, but I will give you an update on all the stuff that's gone down in the last few days.

I got a call Friday morning from Kele at Big Loud Bucks, asking if I could come in for a tour of the office and a bit of face-to-face time once I get back in town. I had mentioned I might be getting back on the 1st, and so she suggested Monday the 2nd. Thus, the decision of when I'm going back to TN was made for me. I will be leaving sometime Saturday and arriving sometime Sunday mid-afternoon. I fully expect some sort of parade or party to greet me upon arrival.

This call came at the tail end of a 60+ hour work week, which I will be apparently coming close to this week as well. What to do with all this extra money...

Oh wait, I bought a Wii! That's right, I picked one up Sunday morning and it's pretty fricking sweet, especially on my aunt and uncle's big screen. I'm really excited to bring this back with me, there will be so many great times with that thing, I can see it now.

It's extremely hot, with temp and humidity at unseasonable and unreasonable levels. So, since I'm sitting in my car in the Christmas Point parking lot to steal their wi-fi in a car that doesn't have properly functioning A/C, I'm going to cut this short. I'll be back on here before I leave, but that is happening so much faster than I can comprehend at this point. Oh well!

No comments: