Monday, July 09, 2007

I said, "No No No"

All right, a shotgun post, seeing as it's been two weeks since the last one:

  1. I arrived in Nashville a week ago yesterday, and things have been pretty chill ever since. My interview at Big Loud Bucks went great, and I'm going to a writers' showcase Wednesday to meet the rest of the employees. I think that's a pretty good sign...
  2. I have seen Live Free or Die Hard and Transformers since coming down, both of which were excellent, especially Die Hard. I also went to Ratatouille with my family the day before coming back, and it was great as well. Now it's on to Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix. I have a feeling my string of luck will continue.
  3. Fireworks in Nashville are incredible, even from several miles away, and they capped a fun 4th that involved grilling, friends, and lots of hand and foot.
  4. I will be heading back home on Friday the 13th for a bit more time with the fam before hopefully coming back down in early August to start a job or at least do some hardcore searching.
  5. Ummm... that might be it for now. WAIT: Check out Sara Bareilles' CD "Little Voice" for only $6.99 on iTunes. It's great piano pop, a few too many songs about love on it, but still worth $7 for sure.
I'll post more later, I promise!

No comments: