Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Feeling Minnesota

12 days is simply unacceptable as a break on this blog, and I'm terribly sorry for the delay. I will try and make sure that doesn't happen again.

I guess there's been a ton that has happened over that time though. I graduated, a fact that has not sunk in at all, but that's to be expected I guess. My whole family was in town, and we had a great time driving around Nashville.

So I was going to go into this whole long explaination of the last couple of weeks, but I'm tired, so all I'm going to say is that I've done a bunch of stuff and now I'm back home for a couple weeks.

I've been here for one day, and I spent today running and then working, a tough combination that I will need some time to get used to. I have a feeling my legs are going to be pissed at me tomorrow.

No comments: