Thursday, March 15, 2007

Who knew Hoyas were so ruthless?

And so ends another Belmont men's season. They had us going in the first couple minutes, but I knew it was too good to last. The Belmont women, on the other hand, I think have a decent shot at an upset of Georgia on Saturday. I guess we'll see...

My tests today were relatively easy, especially artist management. I'm predicting a high A on that one; low A in strategic. Now I just need to take the COBA KAT on Saturday morning and I'm done with this crappy week.

You should check out improveverywhere.com. It's these strangers who join together to pull elaborate pranks, like 300 people going on the subway in New York without wearing pants, acting like it's completely normal, and having people waiting when they get off at the next few stops selling pants. All sorts of craziness, check it out.

1 comment:

P "N" K said...

My Dad today...

"where's Belmont anyway?"

Me...

"One of those southerny SEC type states."

Sorry Mark. I let you down. Although, to be fair, Tennessee would have probably been my guess.