Tuesday, March 27, 2007

These are the days

Today has been... awesome.

I got up this morning and ran over on Belmont's track, where I discovered that I run faster when it's on a flat surface, but I can't run as long without a destination.

Next up was chilling in the Beaman, always a good time. I then had strategic management, where a group presented their final case (mildly interesting) and I got the first half of my final paper back including my favorite comment to get from a teacher: "This was a pleasure to read! Thank You!" I figure when a teacher thanks me for doing a required assignment, I must have done something right.

After that class, I went to my 2:00, which ended up being canceled. I used the extra time to go to Target, where I got Children of Men (can't wait to see it again!) and found the 10th season of Friends for $20. A very successful trip.

So successful, in fact, that I decided to skip artist management and watch Friends instead.

Sooooo nice.

No comments: