Saturday, March 24, 2007

400

That's right, post #400 on this baby.

Yesterday was the SIFE regional competition out at Opryland. Our team did extremely well: we won our league and are in the top twenty in the nation for business ethics, market economics, and sustainability, each of which put us in nationals in May. I'm not sure if I'm going to go, it will mostly depend on whether the piracy video is in the top ten for that competition or not. We should find that out in the next two weeks.

After the competition we went to Caney Fork Catfish Farm for a free dinner, and then I went to Opry Mills, where I got a new pair of jeans for $15 and a pair of shorts of $16. Not a bad deal. Then I went home and, after 2 venue changes, I watched Borat with Julie and Rachel and various combinations of Kendra, Jess, and Sarah. Parts were hysterical, parts offensive, parts extremely uncomfortable. All that is to say I don't regret having watched it, but don't have a real desire to see it again.

Now Saturday is here, and I am at Reverb. Again. We're looking at that house this afternoon, and on one hand I hope it's a good fit, but on the other I think we can find a better one. Something cheaper, a little further north, all that. But we'll see.

Tonight is the Other Showcase, aka Ben's last chance to make it into the Best of the Best. Good luck dude!

No comments: