Thursday, December 21, 2006

I've been hanging around this town

This post is mainly to make sure people know I haven't forgotten this thing over the break.

So I've been working a bunch. I'm up to 40 hours since coming home, which is just about the right amount. Another 7 hours tomorrow, maybe 5 on Saturday, and a few more next Tues/Wed. I will, barring my dad getting a really big job for Thursday or bad weather, be coming back to Nashvile on the 28th, maybe breaking the trip in half. Either way, I will be ready for whatever action is in town on the 29th. Looking like I'll be in Memphis for New Years...

I officially bought my last present tonight. Feels pretty good. AND, we actually have snow now! And by snow, I mean maybe a quarter inch. I feel like I'm in Nashville, getting all excited over a flurry. But I haven't had a brown Christmas that I can remember, so as long as this doesn't melt by Monday I am content.

No comments: