Saturday, July 08, 2006

September 12 can't get here soon enough



Yes, that's right! Season 2 of the Office is releasing in only 2 short months (right around my birthday... Convenient? I think so!) Until that comes out, the summer webisodes begin next Thursday and should be an excellent way to get me through until the DVD and then the new season.

In other news, I saw Superman Returns the other night. It was decent enough, worth seeing at least as a rental, if not in theaters. It did get quite long towards the end, since it is 2 and a half hours, so make sure oyu go with entertaining friends (i.e. Hannah, Frei, and Seth ("Because he's your baby's daddy")). I was hoping to see Pirates tonight but it was sold out and my parents and didn't feel like going back an hour and a half later to sit in a packed theater for 2 and a half hours (another long one! crap!).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

In other news, the prestigious September 12 release date boasts another shining star in Lucky Number Slevin! Mark your calendars, quality-fans! (Or at least Lucy-Liu/Morgan-Freeman-As-A-Gangster fans).