Tuesday, July 04, 2006

The Home of the Brave

Well today was yet another moment in the grand tradition of Brainerd Fourth of July. I spent most of today doing nothing, then went to the parade. I've decided that someone needs to do a documentary on how a small town like Brainerd celebrates the Fourth. Seriously, PBS would eat that crap up! I'll have to convince Kurt and Tyler that they should jump on this ship.

Anyway, the fireworks tonight were great as usual. Good times were had by all, at least as far as I could tell.

Back to work tomorrow, and I'll be taking Katie to the airport tomorrow night. Action-packed and fun-filled, I can hardly wait!

On a random note, I picked up season 4 of Friends, X-Men 1, Donnie Darko, and Hook recently. Loads of fun.

1 comment:

Jess said...

Thank you for helping me figure that out, and oh you know me too well. The chosen links made me laugh. P.S. I did figure out what you did and how to add new ones. Talk to you soon.