Monday, January 02, 2006

Maybe I need more fiber...

Since it would be impossibly long and probably immensely boring to try and recap the last two weeks, i will just give a few highlights and say I had a good time being home:

a. I worked probably half of the days during break, but made a good amount of money too, so thats sweet.
b. I got great Christmas presents, including a digital camera, 3-d puzzle of San Fransisco, and the new Trivial Pursuit Pop Culture game that I just realized I left at home. Crap.
c. Hanging with my mom's side over the Christmas weekend was generally good. Same with dad's side on New Year's Eve Day, except better cuz they're older.
d. Getting a cold during a break sucks. I was pretty useless from Wednesday the 28th til yesterday. Lame.
e. It was good to see the friends that I did, even if it was brief. I enjoyed the party even though I had the cold.
f. Driving back went fine, and it's good to be back in the 'Ville.

Passion starts tonight, and I think it will be amazing. I hope so anyway. There's gonna be like 15,000 people at this, and from what I hear, Susan's bringing most of them and they're staying in her apartment. Classes don't start until the 11th, so I will try and be a bit more regular with this thing.

That's it. Merry Christmas, Happy New Year, Happy Festivus, etc...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

do you start gotee on wednesday? cuz i do!
i got really excited that you got pop culture trivial pursuit and then i got sad that you left it at home. does your family ever come to st. cloud? i leave friday so maybe...
have a blast a passion. i kind of wish i would have went. oh well...maybe next year.
see you soon!

hannah said...

hey mark,
i was about to delete this from our links because you never update, so good job and happy new year.