Sunday, January 04, 2009

I enjoy a well-developed explanation

So I really wanted to make this post really long and elaborate, espousing ad nauseum the greatness of Lala.com. But, there are two reasons I'm going to keep it short and sweet. First, I just started season 1 of Veronica Mars, and it's very engrossing so far. But second, because I can't explain it much better than the site does itself. Just go to THIS PAGE and see how lala works. Remember, we are quickly approaching a day when smartphones with touchscreens will be standard equipment for middle America, and this site will make that day a lot more fun.

And, listen to this song:

1 comment:

Haley said...

A couple of things.

1. Isn't Veronica Mars AMAZING? I love it so much.

and 2. I tried to get you guys to listen to A Fine Frenzy over a year ago. It's about time you paid attention.