Monday, July 21, 2008

Progress and Plants

Well, just one plant actually: Robert Plant.

I got to see Plant and Allsion Krauss perform Saturday night at the Somet, and they did not disappoint. They played for two hours and it felt like 10 minutes, the music was just so well done. That all came after seeing The Dark Knight in IMAX that morning (so incredibly good, I kind of want to go see it again this week). That's what I call a great day!

Here's pictures of my bathroom vanity and my project of yesterday










Operation: Closet Clean Up

Here's what the laundry room/my walk-in closet used to look like:



And this is what my room looked like:



Then, this happened:



And then, this:



Leaving this:



Also, my room closet has been reorganized, starting with this:


1 comment:

Haley said...

Don't make me start harassing you about updating your blog. Rest assured, it will get annoying.