Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Say your goodbyes if you got someone to say goodbye to

I am officially addicted to the new Matchbox Twenty single, "How Far We've Come." The driving beat, sing-along chorus, and Rob Thomas just make me want to put it on repeat all day long. The rest of their new album/greatest hits compilation Exile on Mainstream is good too, worth spending $10 at Target or Best Buy for.

It is October, and by the start of next week it might finally start to feel like it around here. I support that completely.

We watched the first movie from my new Blockbuster subscription last weekend, Se7en. It was good, I enjoyed how the movie flowed, and thought all the acting was great. I thought the story was clever in a twisted way, but it could have been better (as all stories and plot lines can).

Next up is Zodiac, which I've heard mix reports on but I think I'll watch it tomorrow evening.

Oh, and The Office returned to television last Thursday. All I have to say is it looks to be the beginning of another beautiful season in Scranton, PA...


Powered by ScribeFire.

No comments: