Wednesday, October 10, 2007

It's that time of year

It's official: as of Monday night, the Christmas season has begun... in my head.

I was beset with an intense desire to listen to Holiday tunes during Monday Night Football (a classic game, btw), and since we don't actually get audio on ESPN I turned on my "Best of Christmas" mix. Pleasure followed as I escaped into a winter wonderland. 76 days and counting...

In other news, I rented my first tuxedo this afternoon from Men's Wearhouse. I need to have one for the ASCAP Country Music Songwriters Awards on Monday. A word of advice: if you're renting a tux, do it at least a week in advance, since it saves you $20 on a "rush fee." The more you know.

Rummikub tonight, The Office and cards tomorrow.

Oh, and we just hit a big milestone at work today, so I get free lunch at a nice restaurant tomorrow. Suh-weet.


Powered by ScribeFire.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mark-you're a little slow..I've been listening to Christmas music for at least 3 weeks..come on now:)
-sister Abby