Sunday, September 23, 2007

Cinematographically speaking

I just re-opened my Blockbuster online account, and upon looking through the various titles that are available, have come up with a very small queue. I need suggestions and I need them quick.

I do not appreciate when the first day of fall is also in the mid 90s. That's not supposed to happen, I was just getting in a Christmas mood yesterday for goodness sake! Come on!

In one of the most unfortunate moments of my young fantasy football life, I had Kevin Curtis and Donovan McNabb sitting on my bench today while they went and outscored my entire starting team by themselves. I think I might still win though, so not a total loss.


Powered by ScribeFire.

1 comment:

P "N" K said...

Mark, as a fantasy football player for seven years now, that happens more often than anyone would like. Just keep playing your best guys though. Then it happens less.