Monday, June 12, 2006

I've tried and tried to forget you girl, but it's just so hard to do...

So, final total on work hours last week: 70. Seriously, over a 6 day period I spent almost as much time working as I did everythnig else combined, including sleeping. Some of the most exhausted I've ever been in my life. But I survived to work another day, and this week should be a bit lighter, more in the 50 hour range, and Saturday off.

I decided to spend a bit of the cash I made last week at Best Buy tonight. I complained I needed some new music, so I bought some old music: The Mamas and the Papas Gold Collection. And I picked up one of the movies that I promised myself to buy this summer: That Thing You Do. Such a great movie, I love it. Next up on that list I think is Babe. Unfortunately I've only found it packaged with Babe: Pig in the City, which I have no deisre to see, let alone own, but may be good for a laugh or two based on just how dumb it is. For some reason I don't see that happening though.

I need to find something to do.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Try looking on Amazon for just Babe by itself. They will probably have it.