Thursday, March 19, 2009

One day you'll wake up



So I bought this CD last night at the show, and I've been listening to it borderline incessantly today. It's so good! Especially the above song, check it out.

Having a soundtrack came in handy today. I started the day by running to Target to get a frame for the poster print I got last night (which looks AWESOME hanging in my office), and then headed to my first round of physical therapy. Nothing too revolutionary, although I realized just how inflamed the left side of my back is. I have some homework to do over the weekend, and then another session on Tuesday.

The real fun, however, didn't start until I got to the office, where I found out the next project on my list needs to be done by the end of March instead of April. Um, yeah. Needless to say, the next week will be extremely full of work. I think it's totally doable, and it needs to happen regardless, so it's going to happen. I might just have to bring a blanket to the office for a couple nights this week... we'll see.

I am officially tired now. And it's March Madness time! Here's hoping Western KY can hold on...

No comments: