Tuesday, January 08, 2008

A rainy Tuesday evening

I am seeing rain for the first time in probably a month right now, and definitely lightning for the first time in that long. I like it.

My run this morning went well. I'm still trying to regain some of the stamina that I lost during my hiatus. I was encouraged this morning, however, when I found out I didn't gain any wait during the break, which I think is crazy.

As part of my training, I'm going to be making some dietary changes, most notably no chocolate or pop and more pasta and fruit juice. The fruit juice can't come at a better time; I'm starting to feel a cold coming on.

Yes!!!! Sweet thunder happening right now.

Work was really slow today. I'm waiting for a statement from a ringtone company, and I can't do any more royalty entries until I get that statement. The thing that saved my sanity today was hulu.com, a joint-venture between NBC and FOX that streams all their new shows and a bunch of old shows and movies for free. I've found myself turning on an episode of "30 Rock", minimizing the window, and using it as a kind of radio program. If you haven't checked it out yet, I would absolutely recommend signing up. Totally worth your time.

Ahlberg out.

(Wow, did I just type that?)


Powered by ScribeFire.

No comments: