Monday, December 05, 2005

Trains and sewing machines

This is not the New Orleans post, that will come Wednesday most likely. I will say that it was a good weekend, and I enjoyed it quite a bit.

Today was not as bad as it could have been, mainly because I put off studying for my tests and focused on my paper, which I just finished roughly a half hour ago. I think it turned out decently. Seriously, I just need to get through 6 PM tomorrow relatively unscathed and I'll be set for the semester. I think it might just happen.

After tomorrow I have nothing until Monday, so the plan is as follows:
Wednesday: Sleep in, chill out, go to Famous Dave's and watch Elf
Thursday: Sleep in, chill out, Chronicles of Narnia at midnight (my year will be complete then)
Friday: Sleep in, chill out, more chillage
Saturday: Sleep in, chill out, Chronicles and pizza at 5, more chilling
Sunday: Church, football, community group, chill

This could be one of the greatest weeks of my life.

Glory be, da funks on me.

1 comment:

.....ashley said...

that last line made my day